2007 Hunting season

elkstalker300

Well it was a very quick 2007 hunting season. Started with a Colorado muzzleloader bull tag and ended with a southern new mexico rifle antelope hunt on a ranch. I am going to try to download the pics from both hunts

awesome time on both hunts bull was 60 yds with a 50 cal and 1 shot. Antelope was 355 with one shot from a 300 RUm

Congratulations on a great season.

That's a pretty nice bull. I'd like to see a side shot if you have one. Looks like he's got a pretty good front end to his rack

actually I didnt get a side shot he green scored 349 and one of his G4 are broken. The other g4 measured 22 inches. He is kinda weak on both #3's but other than that he is a awesome bull. I can actually say I have shot the biggest bull I have ever seen

actually I didnt get a side shot he green scored 349 and one of his G4 are broken. The other g4 measured 22 inches. He is kinda weak on both #3's but other than that he is a awesome bull. I can actually say I have shot the biggest bull I have ever seen
Too bad about his broken G4. You could always have it evened up to match the other if you're not going to do anything "official" with him.

3's are typically weak but I still like his front end (1's and 2's) .;)

That's it **** it, I'm going AWOL! Anybody got a boat?
Way to go ElkStalker. Anybody want to see a before picture of one of my long range kills? Just kidding of course.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.