• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Custom Rifles SSG 6X47L and Custom AR

Stu6X47

1st Rifle up for sale is my go to Coyote gun - A 6X47L built by Straight Shot Gunsmithing (Nathan Dagley). The rifle has approximately 400 rounds fired through it. List of components:

26" Stainless Steel Krieger Barrel (1:8 Twist)RV Contour w/Custom muzzle break.

McMillan HTG Stock - 12.5 LOP with L/side flush cups / Has been dipped in the ATAC's Camo pattern. Camo is not bad but have seen a better process with duracoating.

Badger DBM bottom metal with (1) - 5 round AI clip

20 MOA Picatinny Rail

Remington 700 Short Action that has been blueprinted (Accurized by SSG)

Fluted Bolt and Custom Bolt handle installed (SSG & Kampfeld)

Jewell Trigger

Oversized Recoil Lug

KG Coated

Shoots 1/2" MOA or better consistently with 105 Berger's or 105 Amax's

Action is bedded for ultimate accuracy

Will come with Forster Reloading Dies and approx 80 pieces of Lapua brass (Not sure of the exact reload count on the brass)

Will throw in about 80 or so 105gr AMAX bullets - Will give the buyer a great deal on 4 boxes of 105 Berger Hunting bullets as well. (100.00)

Will need to be transferred via FFL

Condition overall is good there is some scratching in the KG Coat on the barrel and a little on the bolt handle as well. It's not a safe queen as this was/is my go to coyote gun.

Nightforce, Rings and Bi-Pod not included in sale.

I may consider selling just the barreled action as well.

Feel free to PM, Call or TXT me with any questions - $1800 Shipped to your FFL.
DSC02098-1.jpg

DSC02099-1.jpg

DSC02067-Copy.jpg

DSC02076-1.jpg

Second is a complete custom AR15. List of components are as follows:
Seekins Billet Lower with parts kit - Timmeny Skeletonized 3Lb Trigger

Krieger 20" 7.7 Twist Stainless Steel Barrel with adjustable gas block and gas tube

Mega Side Charging Billet Upper with Young Mfg National Match Bolt Carrier Group w/Side Charger

Magpul UBR Stock - Magpul RSL - Magpul MS3 Sling - Brownells Push Button sling swivel - Magpul 20rd Clip

Midwest Industries Free Float hand guard SS12 series with MI End Cap

Gunfighter charging handle

Rifle has approximately 87 rounds through it of which 30 were for barrel break in

Must go to an FFL... $1700 Shipped
DSC02201.jpg

DSC02200.jpg