• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Downsizing - SSG 6X47L / SSG 22-243

Stu6X47

Looking to downsize - Have too many like rifles! Must go to an FFL and accept from private.

1st is a Straight Shot Gunsmithing 6X47L - Krieger Barrel - 1:8 Twist, RV Contour, 24" with muzzle break. SSG Accurized Rem 700 SA, Badger M5 DBM, Jewell Trigger - Gun Kote metalic - McMillan HTG Stock 12.5 LOP - Has been dipped in ATACS Camo - Approximately 400 Rds down the tube. The Barreled Action was done by Nathan Dagley with SSG, The gun kote, break installation and bedding was done by Wald Gunsmithing. Bolt fluting was done by Kampfelds. Left side flush cups and has sling stud with another for an Atlas Rail. Overall condition is good with some scratches in the gunkote and on the bolt knob. I used this for Coyote hunting over the past couple years so it was not a safe queen. I can't remember what rail is on it. It's either a Mark 4 or an EGW. Forester Dies included. Bi-Pod and NF are not included. $1900
DSC02099.jpg

DSC02098.jpg

DSC02076.jpg

2nd is a SSG 22-243 with 41rds down the tube! I haven't even shot it! I purchased the barreled action from a member here on the hide and I put it in a new McMillan Varmint Stock (12.5 LOP)and added an SSG Echo DBM. Comes with a 27" Krieger fluted barrel. It also has a Timney Trigger, Seekins Rail, L/Side flush cups, Remington 700 Action, Fluted Bolt, KG Koted and bedded by Wald Gunsmithing. Dies Included - Bi-Pod and NF are not included... $2300 ADDED additional info:
Stainless Remington 700 SA
SSG Trued action
Bolt fluted, timed and tig welded, Badger knob
27" Kreiger 8 twist fluted Sendero contour
DSC02096.jpg

DSC02097.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

DSC02149.jpg