• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1964 Rem Model 700 .308

zDodgeThis

That's right! August in 1964 was when this sucker birthed from Remington's womb.
This thing is in excellent condition.
#116674 W L

Has Bushnell 4x scope attached and leather strap. Also with case.
Minor dents and dings from moving; I don't know if it has been used. I assume at least shot, maybe not into a deer's face, but shot in the least.

Would make a great collectible for a Remmy fan.
Not gonna find one from this year very often!
Shoot me some offers!
I live in southern Maine. If you have an FFL? I could ship.
Don't really know about that; never shipped a gun.

Picture013.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I don't know what it's worth so I'll just start at $2500 if you must have a number. If it's ridiculous, bump it down. Kinda like a reverse auction anyways so.. if you don't want to play then go away.

Gee you seem like a really swell guy. I'll give you $300. Is that reverse enough?

I don't know what it's worth so I'll just start at $2500 if you must have a number. If it's ridiculous, bump it down. Kinda like a reverse auction anyways so.. if you don't want to play then go away.

this does not seem to be a proper way to act in these post. we are all expected to be adults here. So let's try to act that way. Loki

I agree Loki, but sometimes people have to battle with wits before ignorance.

Does anyone know how much it's worth or want this?
Any information would help as I'm not an avid gun collector or have a blue book.
Thanks.

Dodge, You might find someone that will pay you more. I would guess $500 tops considering the condition of the gun. Others might know more. I want the action and will pay $300 for the rifle. You can keep the scope.

Thanks but I didn't expect that low.
These things aren't like cars I guess. Bahahah

I'll just keep it.
Sorry to bother.

Someone might give you more because it is an older gun. Most guys unless your a collector doesent care about age but how many rounds it had shot thru it. Im not a collector so if i was looking for a used 700 308 $ 5- 600 would be tops.
Mike

No bother. Shoot it, you might be surprised at how well it shoots and what it would worth to you. Then my offer of $300 would look really stupid.:)

Dodge, I would like to have your 308 ADL. I bought my wife a 308 ADL in 1969 and paid $125.00 for the rifle, Weaver V 7 Classic scope installed, Leather Sling and a box of Remington 150 Gr. Corelocked ammo from Freeland's Scopes and Stands Gun shop in Rock Island Illinois. That was many years ago. I looked at your gun and the nostalgia tears welled up in my eyes. Looks just like the one we owned. The stock has had some abuse and would need to be cleaned up, the owner was not very kind to it. Can you PM me or email me a serious price for your little orphan rifle? My email is [email protected].

With the way zDodgethis has carried himself on this forum and his bad attitude, I doubt he would even ship the gun after he got his money from one of us suckers.

He is not one of us. His attitude is at best asinine. He can take his little precious 308 and

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts