• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

17 fireball

Arkcoondog

Looking for a 17 fire ball or possibly a 17 rem prefer Remington let me know what you have thanks

I have a Remington 700 VSF 17 Fireball 26" fluted barrel w/HS Precision stock never fired. It was taken out of the box and put into the safe. I also have several boxes of ammo for it.

I have a Remington 700 VSF 17 Fireball 26" fluted barrel w/HS Precision stock never fired. It was taken out of the box and put into the safe. I also have several boxes of ammo for it

I have 17 Remington LVSF
Has original stock with sticky butt pad removed which has been hydro dipped Kings Camo and new black stock Remington sent to replace old stock. Barrel/ Warne rings dipped to match and scope as well if you want.
850.00 for rifle with rings and two stocks

Well, I was just informed that I may lose my ability to reproduce if I sell it for anything less than a ridiculously high price. Apparently I no longer can claim this as mine, just like my 30BR that the wife says is her's somehow...
So, shoot me an offer and I'll see how far off in price we are. I can send a photo later if really interested.

I have a Remington 700 VSF 17 Fireball 26" fluted barrel w/HS Precision stock never fired. It was taken out of the box and put into the safe. I also have several boxes of ammo for it
Price
Well, I was just informed that I may lose my ability to reproduce if I sell it for anything less than a ridiculously high price. Apparently I no longer can claim this as mine, just like my 30BR that the wife says is her's somehow...
So, shoot me an offer and I'll see how far off in price we are. I can send a photo later if really interested.
sounds like she's going to want sentimental price for it

I have 17 Remington LVSF
Has original stock with sticky butt pad removed which has been hydro dipped Kings Camo and new black stock Remington sent to replace old stock. Barrel/ Warne rings dipped to match and scope as well if you want.
Where you located

Pm me pics and a price

I have 17 Remington LVSF
How much to ship from your ffl to mine