• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 17 Fireball

REDVANES

LRH Sponsor
Just got this finished up but I've got too many irons in the fire, so I'm going to let it go.

Everything is brand new and never used.

Build Specs:
*Howa Mini Action - (Pac-Nor Lapped & Trued the action)
*Bolt Honey Comb Fluted, Threaded & Cerakoted by Polished Knob
*Bell & Carlson Sporter Stock - Tan & Black Web
*Jefferson Outdoors DBM Bottom Metal W/ Magazine (fits like a glove and Utilizes CZ 527 Magazines)
*Pac-Nor SS #2 Sporter Super Match Barrel - 1-9twist 3 Groove 23" w/ 1" shank

I don't want to sell it but I need to.
Everything Cost me $1825

I will sell $1700 shipped to your door.

17e.jpg
17d.jpg
17c.jpg
17b.jpg
17a.jpg

Last edited:
I also have 200 pieces of Brand New Nosler brass & 500 Hornady 25gr HP that are negotiable to the buyer.

The magazine feeds flawlessly with 4 rounds loaded.

Awesome little build! Love the caliber, GLWS!
Thank you!! Like I said. I really don't want to get rid of it but by the time I bought everything to the time it finished up things changed. I guess you can say I have A.D.D. LOL.

I will build another in the future but for now, this one is for some lucky hunter that wants a kick butt .17 with no wait!

Last edited:
Any idea what the feed issue might be with the fully loaded mag?

Probably not enough room in the mag. For 5 rounds, is it the first of five that won't feed? If so the follower could probably be modified slightly so that the magazine isn't so crouded.

Probably not enough room in the mag. For 5 rounds, is it the first of five that won't feed? If so the follower could probably be modified slightly so that the magazine isn't so crouded.
Yes, it is the first of the five that won't feed