1600 yard rifle and bore

I have been trying options in the Berger bullet stability calculator and for the 230 gr bullet (the best BC of Sierra) I need the 1:8 twist, but I am having a lot of problems to find the rifle with that twist. All the rifles I have found are in 1:10, and that's not enough for heavy bullets with good
The Savage model 110 has twist 1:10
Newer Brownings have a 1:8 twist. At least my Hell's Cn does.

I have taken my Bergara HMR Pro out to 1800 yards. 6.5 Creedmoor. 140 RDF's. Can shoot in the 3's if I do my part.
Do you mean 3s at 100 yds, or 3s at 1800 yds? Shooting 3s at 100 would measure .3xx" group size. Roughly 1/3 of an inch. (1 moa@100 is 1") 1 moa at 1800 is 18" and 1/3 of that would be roughly 6". Actual true MOA is 1.047" but we all go by the standard 1"= 1MOA@100 yds. Just trying to understand which one you mean. Sounds like your rifle is a shooter though. My .02

I have the browning Hills Canyon long range. I have been struggling With it getting it to shoot under 2MOA. I thought I would like the magazine option versus the floor plate but find that I cannot get anywhere close to the lands with the magazine in the browning.
You may not have to be close to the lands to get your rifle to shoot, my brother got the sako S20 and I loaded up some Hornady ELDMs for him. Depending on bullet weight they were .050-.080from the lands still shot in one hole! If it doesn't like magazine length it may like them shorter... Stranger things have happened.

~ OK. From what I've seen at the club's range (up to 1 mile), the 1:10" 300 win mag's do walk with 220's on up. That evidence and more led me to build a 300 PRC with a Proof 1:8" twist. I've built a 7mag with a Bartlett gain twist barrel (1:9"- 1:8.5") and am finishing up a 6.8 Western with a Hawk Hill 1:8". The heavier VLD pills and faster barrel twists are a great combo. I also toy around with a lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor.
I'm really been blown away by the accuracy of my MPA 6.5PRC. MPA puts a 0.37MOA guarantee on this rifle, and it is a beautiful piece of firearm engineering. Cheers to good shooting :)
Nice I'm actually finishing up a 300 prc but with a 9 twist. It's a bartlein I had laying around so I figured I'd put it to use! I took it strait down to my gunsmith when i found 300 prc Lapua brass on the shelf at a local reloading shop about a month ago!

You may not have to be close to the lands to get your rifle to shoot, my brother got the sako S20 and I loaded up some Hornady ELDMs for him. Depending on bullet weight they were .050-.080from the lands still shot in one hole! If it doesn't like magazine length it may like them shorter... Stranger things have happened.
Awesome. Thanks for the input.

Nice I'm actually finishing up a 300 prc but with a 9 twist. It's a bartlein I had laying around so I figured I'd put it to use! I took it strait down to my gunsmith when i found 300 prc Lapua brass on the shelf at a local reloading shop about a month ago!
Wow, the stars lined up for a great gun.

Just a heads up but my buddy and several other have had issues with the Browning LR barrels. Sent them back several times. It happens. Took care of it.
It has been my experience with Browning factory barrels that they take a long time and many through cleanings to include lots of copper fouling being removed after each 20 rounds down range. I have a Browning 300 WM and was sorely disappointed with the first 150 rounds shot. The best group size was 2 1/2 inches, with most around 3 inches. Suddenly around 180 shots the groups tightened up and copper fouling was reduced to smudging and by 200 rounds the groups were down to 1MOA. Currently have 250 rounds down the barrel and it is now grouping between 1/2 MOA and 3/4 MOA depending upon the ammunition. It prefers 180 gr ammo and velocities just about 100 fps below max. If pushed up to max or over watching for pressure signs the groups open up.