140 Berger Elite Hunter or 143 ELDX

Which "match bullets"? Not all are created equal.

Berger "Match" or "Target" bullets actually have thicker jackets than the "Hunting" lines.
You're right, I was thinking more in the line of Sierra Match King, Hornady ELD-M, Nosler Custom. I understand that most hunters using match bullets are trying to take advantage of their superior ballistics for longer range shots, which at 100-300 yards is not an issue.

If you don't already have the Berger or Hornady good luck in locating them. Last season I was tired of looking and switched my 6.5 Creed over to Hammer Hunter 124gr. They shoot great and at your range, will work fine as well, I shot a buck last season with mine using the HH behind the shoulder into the lungs at 110 yards, he ran all of about 50 yards and piled up. What was great about it, no bloodshot meat, a nice little exit hole all lungs gone. I used to shoot Berger bullets and once you hit one in the high shoulder and watch it drop, you are hooked, but when you open him up and see a hole shoulder wasted, the other shoulder shot to hell, it sort of defeats the purpose of filling your freezer. Before Berger I used regular cup and core 130gr Winchester ammo for my 270 and same thing, throw one shoulder away for the bloodshot meat. This season I will try shooting high shoulder with the hammer and see if I see same problems, I don't think I will with the copper petals peeling off but will see what happens. Sorry for the rambling just thought I would provide my .02.

If you don't already have the Berger or Hornady good luck in locating them. Last season I was tired of looking and switched my 6.5 Creed over to Hammer Hunter 124gr. They shoot great and at your range, will work fine as well, I shot a buck last season with mine using the HH behind the shoulder into the lungs at 110 yards, he ran all of about 50 yards and piled up. What was great about it, no bloodshot meat, a nice little exit hole all lungs gone. I used to shoot Berger bullets and once you hit one in the high shoulder and watch it drop, you are hooked, but when you open him up and see a hole shoulder wasted, the other shoulder shot to hell, it sort of defeats the purpose of filling your freezer. Before Berger I used regular cup and core 130gr Winchester ammo for my 270 and same thing, throw one shoulder away for the bloodshot meat. This season I will try shooting high shoulder with the hammer and see if I see same problems, I don't think I will with the copper petals peeling off but will see what happens. Sorry for the rambling just thought I would provide my .02.
Put it behind the shoulder in the crease. Viola, no wrecked shoulder.

Hello everyone! Fixing to start working on a load for my 6.5 creedmoor, do y'all recommend using the 143 ELDX or the 140 Berger? Shots will be generally 100-200 yards at whitetail, hogs, and similar sized game. What have y'all's results been with each and which do you think would be better? Thanks.
Sent PM.