• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

🟠 (3.950 & CIP) M5 DBM's with Mag - RUM - EDGE - LAPUA 🟠

@Elk Hunter 338 sure makes these DBM's look purrrrrrdy!
View attachment 401685
This DBM set up is LEGIT for those wanting a DBM on their heavy hitter ..
Pillar height is always key!
spring pressure is perfect and feed like butter
Seekins cut is perfect for these 3.950 mag and metal setups mag box fits in line exact to bottom of feed ramp NO MODS on Defiance with Seekins cut.
The BAT HR Wyatts CFE9 cut Which is what I use the most with this DBM setup is as perfect as it gets.
I dont do a lot of these on standard actions or standard cuts because I use them for what they are made for ... THE BIG STUFF.

Last edited:
absolutely no mods
That's interesting, I have three stocks with M5 openings, set up for the Deviant tactical, and this ultra mag DBM doesn't fit in any of them. Not even close. Two of them are Hawkins M5 DBM and the other is a Badger M5 DBM. which M5 DBM opening are you using this ultra mag set up in?

That's interesting, I have three stocks with M5 openings, set up for the Deviant tactical, and this ultra mag DBM doesn't fit in any of them. Not even close. Two of them are Hawkins M5 DBM and the other is a Badger M5 DBM. which M5DBM are you using this ultra mag set up in?
Hawkins
A lot of the time many stock inlets will have the old school M5 cut where they leave a bridge at the back because all the CIP and standard AI mags were short to begin with so they didn't take up that rearward space attached are couple pics of what i am talking about
20221018_115536.jpg

20221018_115518.jpg