• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

🟠 (3.950 & CIP) M5 DBM's with Mag - RUM - EDGE - LAPUA 🟠

These are making their way out into the wild - quickly becoming the go to bottom metal for those big thumpers, give us a call if you have any questions!

Wednesday Morning Work GIF by Mr A Hayes

XL 3.950 and CIP 3.800 Length magazines available now!

Do these UM DBMs come with screws?
Are the UM 3.95" DBMs a drop-in fit, for a M5 inlet in Manner's, Foundation or Mcmillan stocks?

Last edited:
Do these UM DBMs come with screws?
Are the UM 3.95" DBMs a drop-in fit, for a M5 inlet in Manner's, Foundation or Mcmillan stocks?
Screws are not included - however we have them in our store. (extended length trim to fit.)

The M5 footprint will fit any LA m5 inlet stock - you'll just need to mill out the mag box area to accept that 4'' magazine.

We've put several in manners, mesa, mcmillan and AG composites.

How many other brands DBMs do not come with screws?

You need to state that in your order forms that this DBM does NOT come with screws or pillars... or jack the price up to include the screws/pillars...

This UM 3.95" does NOT fit in an M5 inlet in my Manners, McMillan or Foundation stocks?

So why are you advertising it as a standard foot print M5 DBM?
91C84492-AC02-4F73-B683-4DBBF50D39C1.jpeg

I've placed these as a drop in for AG, Manners, and McMillan. And I can say if a Hawkins DBM fits, these will fit.

As far as pillars and action screws it's something that I can mention as an included option with the DBM and mag combo.

I will also say, that I had a stock from one of the aforementioned companies that was a "Hawkins M5 inlet". The Hawkins DBM didn't fit. Had to mill the area in front of the trigger guard out to fit either the Hawkins or this one.

Inlet tolerances aren't the best. 🤷‍♂️

We're also working on offering inlet services for stocks to go from standard BDL to M5 inlet.

Ken

I've placed these as a drop in for AG, Manners, and McMillan. And I can say if a Hawkins DBM fits, these will fit.

As far as pillars and action screws it's something that I can mention as an included option with the DBM and mag combo.

I will also say, that I had a stock from one of the aforementioned companies that was a "Hawkins M5 inlet". The Hawkins DBM didn't fit. Had to mill the area in front of the trigger guard out to fit either the Hawkins or this one.

Inlet tolerances aren't the best. 🤷‍♂️

We're also working on offering inlet services for stocks to go from standard BDL to M5 inlet.

Ken
Aren't you the designer of this DBM?

Your statement is interesting, since I had to do a fair amount of filing, in the interior of the DBM area, to get this UM DBM to fit into my Manners EH1 M5 inlet.
And I will NOT file out the interior DBM area of the Foundation stock, to get this UM DBM to fit.

Also, is your UM mag supposed to fit into a Deviant with a Seekins cut, without any mods to the action opening, or to the top of the magazine?

Last edited:

Recent Posts