• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

🟠 (3.950 & CIP) M5 DBM's with Mag - RUM - EDGE - LAPUA 🟠

The big foots come ready for a
Cfe12 mag box that's 3.825 or cip dbm I don't think using this system would be a much of a issue but if this system doesn't work out with the action I won't use it I'll just put it with another bag action but
Considering it's new and no one has tried it with a Bigfoot to see how it lines up I guess we won't know until someone tries
So I tried it. It's too long for the inlet on a Borden. The front and back of the magazine hits the receiver even with the 3.800" magazine. I'm probably gonna open mine up enough to let the magazine fully seat. I don't think I'll have to modify the bolt stop.

For you that have these, how snug do your mags fit? Mine slips in pretty easily for about 2/3 of the way the gets pretty snug after that. I appreciate that it doesn't rattle like an AICS mag can but this seems a little too tight, even when it's not in the stock.

Last edited:
So I tried it. It's too long for the inlet on a Borden. The front and back of the magazine hits the receiver even with the 3.800" magazine. I'm probably gonna open mine up enough to let the magazine fully seat. I don't think I'll have to modify the bolt stop.

For you that have these, how snug do your mags fit? Mine slips in pretty easily for about 2/3 of the way the gets pretty snug after that. I appreciate that it doesn't rattle like an AICS mag can but this seems a little too tight, even when it's not in the stock.
Mine is really snug too in a bat action
I cleaned the mag and used a little oil/ frog lube and it got a lot easy to push in but it's still tight I actually like it vs other mags I've had that didn't lock in tight

Last edited:
If your into mag systems these are the best .. ran mine all year flawless under a BAT 338 EDGE fed like greased lightning!

I dont know where the snug is coming from all the ones I've done have been very smooth and slick
The snug I'm talking about is inserting the mag. About the last 1/3 of the mag is pretty snug to seat and latch, even with the BM not installed in the stock.
There are friction marks on the front and rear of the mag where it appears to be dragging. I'll post some pics when I get home this evening.