Who makes quality scopes with one inch per click elevation ?

What Lines?

Kidcoltoutlaw,
What lines are you refering to? Are you saying that you don't have Target Turrets on your Leupold scopes? If you don't you can send the scope back to Leupold's custom shop and they will install them for around $100.00. They have a quick turn around time. The last one I sent them was a VARI X III 3.5x10x50mm. From south MS to OR and back to MS was 14 days. The only differance between the Leupy and NF revolutions is the Leupy's are 15 MOA and the NXS is 10 MOA per revolution. The Leupold will have screw on Turret caps.
You should make a Click sheet also once you get the Turrets. Then you can forget about counting Elevation clicks. Just sight the gun in from 100 yards to your max range recording the Turret's Revolution & MOA setting for every 100 yards. You'll just need to remember that when increasing distance on a Leupy you'll need to go past the setting, then come back down to the setting. The spring in the Leupy tightens on the way down. Not the case on the Nightforce.

Thanks

I ask Leupold about the M3 and they said they only do them on scopes that could have come with them anyway. I did forget to ask about target turrets . I was wanting the M3 so bad I just forgot about the target turrets. I am going to get another Nightforce NPR2 but I have to many guns to put Nightforce on them all. For my Leupold VX3 4.5-14X50 I may try the Target turrets and MIL DOT. With the target turrets I'm not sure I would need or like the MIL DOT.

Target Turrets that was so easy I should kick myself for not thinking of it myself. I had tunnel vision for the M3 turrets and when they said no I went blank,

Thanks,Keith

I found the answer to the original ?

Burris 6-24x50 Xtreme Tactical it has 1 MOA per click and 50 MOA per turn. Then there is the Leupold M3 turret scopes. Is the Burris 6-24x50 Xtreme Tactical scope any good ? I know it's not a Nightforce or a USO and it's not 1600 to 3000 plus either,

Thanks,Keith

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.