Huskemaw scopes who has one

derrickmanx1

Huskemaw scopes - hands on review article HERE!

Buy the Huskemaw scope at the LRH Gear Shop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if anyone has tried the huskemaw scope. I am interested in hearing you opinion. I'm not convinced to buy one yet. How does the glass compare to other scopes. How is the craftsmanship of the exterior and adjustments. Is it worth the money? I have a 7.82 Warbird hunting rifle I might be interested in trying one because I have a load I like and Plan on keeping it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked and held one for the first time on Sunday. 5-20x50 30 mm tube a little on the heavy side made in Japan but what isn't and a different reticle. List price $1025.00 with one set of turrets.Scope was short so that might be of a concern for your warbird caliber as I do believe it is on a long action. The reticle has the MOA marks on the horizonal but none on the verticle,side focus and the glass was clear better than a Leupold but then I have a Wonder Optics Tactical in 4-14 x 50 Sf 30 mm one piece tube that is every bit as clear if not clearer and it sells for $295.00 and has all of the same features with the exception of the custom turrets you should check them out at [email protected] or call 918-527-2407 use product code #761 when you talk to Mat Wonder to get this price as these scopes are assembled here and everyone of them are tested before they leave the plant. I hope this info helps you out in your search for your optics.

Forrest

gun)

Derrick,
I have one of these scopes, and like it very much. Do a search on here, and you will find more imformation.

I think Len got one and is having Dick do a test and review on it. Should be done in a few weeks and their will be a write up.

I just looked and held one for the first time on Sunday. 5-20x50 30 mm tube a little on the heavy side made in Japan but what isn't and a different reticle. List price $1025.00 with one set of turrets.Scope was short so that might be of a concern for your warbird caliber as I do believe it is on a long action. The reticle has the MOA marks on the horizonal but none on the verticle,side focus and the glass was clear better than a Leupold but then I have a Wonder Optics Tactical in 4-14 x 50 Sf 30 mm one piece tube that is every bit as clear if not clearer and it sells for $295.00 and has all of the same features with the exception of the custom turrets you should check them out at [email protected] or call 918-527-2407 use product code #761 when you talk to Mat Wonder to get this price as these scopes are assembled here and everyone of them are tested before they leave the plant. I hope this info helps you out in your search for your optics.

Forrest

gun)

What gun do you have it on? How long have you had it? How does it track?

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.