What guns would you like to see in a gun raffle?

Tikka 308 with 2 boxes of shells, Glock 9mm & shells, Remington 870 with ,2 barrels 12g & shells, NRA Membership and maybe a lifetime Hunting/Fishing license.or a paid hunt.

I myself would like to see a western history the 3 top caliber lever action from big bore down, the stagecoach double barrel shot gun and the colt 45 were America history started.

My thoughts are Benelli m/2 in 12 ga and one in 20ga. $2600
My thoughts are we have ton of high school trap shooters and the 20 ga. would be quite appealing.

A nice handgun like a Kimber? I'm not much of a handgun guy so i could use some more suggestions. $1200 ?
Then maybe a lever gun or AR style gun here again not really my thing so I would need suggestions.$1200?
Then I would be left with $2000 for
A nice bolt gun deer rifle brand model depends on what I can find.
Weatherby Mark 5

I am putting together a gun raffle for my volunteer fire department.
I am looking for suggestions on guns to put in the raffle.
Planning on 5 guns, and spending a total of around $7000 on them.
Any suggestions?
Tell where I can purchase tickets. I'll purchase some tickets. I don't care what you put up for the raffle. Just need to know where I can get some tickets. I was a volunteer fire fighter for years, until it went paid. I would have been number 3 in the paid department. It wasn't my thing to make money, To me it was away to give back to the community that my family lived in. So volunteers have a special spot in my heart for them.

Any suggestions?
As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Raffle of specific guns never pleases everyone, will pull interest from one segment, not from other segments of gun community. Many raffle guns end up being sold at fraction of their value because winner doesn't want that specific model or caliber. Rather than raffle specific guns, possibly raffle a fixed dollar amount shopping spree that can be used to select whatever winner prefers.....guns, ammo, gear. Offer selection at x% off MSRP or Dealer's cost through a local gun shop to build advertising for the shop. Shop could provide several "typical" guns for eye candy advertising. If no local gun shop interested in participating, you might work with MidwayUSA or Brownells to provide selection of guns or any gear they offer for the broadest selection and buyer interest. MidwayUSA or Brownells might even sweeten the pot for the advertising. Winner could use value toward a more expensive item that otherwise he might not be able to afford/justify. Just a slight different spin that might be attractive to a broader spectrum of community. Just reading the breadth of suggestions in other great replies makes the shopping spree the only logical choice. Who wouldn't enjoy a shopping spree at your local gun store or online at MidwayUSA/Brownells. This route you can't offer the wrong items.

Last edited:
Any suggestions?
Savage Renegauge & a Barrett anything!

I would get as many firearms as possible. And as much verity as possible. Simple more chances to win!! Limit your tickets also! My .02$

Win 1886 by browning in 45/70, win m 94 in 30.30, ruger mk4 22lr stainless target, Browning BLR Lightweight '81 Stainless Takedown in 308, Rem 870 in 20 gauge.
All the guns can be used as suppled, iron sights and ammo easy to come by in most places and will fall within your budget with ,probably enough to buy a box of ammo to get go for each. All the guns easy to use and service and can be used by beginners through experts.
Nothing too exotic but with enough eye candy attraction to stimulate interest.