What guns would you like to see in a gun raffle?

My wildlife management association had a simillar raffle. We raise money for scholarhips every year. We had Savage rifles and some shotguns. Yes, you will have the people that will not buy a ticket if its not a well known brand, but the people who buy them to support you, won't care. Another thought would be to give gift certificates to a gunshop. That is how I ended up with my last 9mm. Another thing is, have a price per ticket and then a discounted for a package, like buy four, get six.

P.S.
Have a real nice one as a top prize, and a few others so more people win.

My thoughts are Benelli m/2 in 12 ga and one in 20ga. $2600
My thoughts are we have ton of high school trap shooters and the 20 ga. would be quite appealing.

A nice handgun like a Kimber? I'm not much of a handgun guy so i could use some more suggestions. $1200 ?
Then maybe a lever gun or AR style gun here again not really my thing so I would need suggestions.$1200?
Then I would be left with $2000 for
A nice bolt gun deer rifle brand model depends on what I can find.

Maybe decrease the amount of money allocated towards the firearms and put it towards a supply of ammo for that particular firearm. The the ticket holder would have a firearm that's ready to shoot. Just a thought. My vote is for a fast twist bolt 223 Rem.

I like the crossbow idea and, being kinda a gun snob myself I don't buy tickets unless they are nice guns.
The slug barrel combo is also a great idea even though we are mostly a rifle state there are a few small areas that are still slug only, and quite a few people that still prefer a slug gun.

Recent Posts