What shooting rest would you buy

Rottenron

I got $400. to buy a new front rest.What rest would you buy for $400.I will be shooting 100 to 1200 yards.And the boss says thats all i get.

the sinclair look like a good rest.Was looking at the bald eagle that all so looks like a good one. anyone have any input on the bald eagle weather they like it or not.Would like to now want to get one soon to brake in my new 330 Rum its my first custom cant wait to shoot it.

I do my shooting off my Atlas on a QD and rear bag,the same as I hunt.give you some money for leg ext.

I really like the jagged lava rock my wife throws at me every time I buy a new barrel, trigger, action etc! :)LOL.. Seriously she bought me a Caldwell FCX and it really works to tame the BIG Weatherbys That I work on.

ive been selling off some stuff owned by a late friend.
he has a hart front rest attached to an aluminum plate he used at williamsport.
the rest of coarse can be removed from the plate. the plate is shaped and finished well with several hand slots for carrying and leveling knobs.
we will sell it for $200 plus shipping. it could be picked up also if your in the area.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts