What guns would you like to see in a gun raffle?

I won three, a 336c 30-30, a tristar raptor 12 gauge and a springfield xd-e 9mm. I would have never bought any of these firearms. I bought the tickets to support the charities not for what the prizes would have been. My family and guests enjoy shooting all three.

If you are working with a local gun shop, which you should. They might be willing to donate a portion of the coat of the firearms to the cause. Ask them what the most popular guns they sell are and have a flyer made up with a list of choices from that gun's inventory. If you make it winner's choice and each winner has a few to choose from in a given price category(set by the gun shop). Then the winner can pick up the gun they want at the gun shop. It will probably be welcomed attention for the gun shop and they can help you advertise to everyone who is already looking for guns.

1. Win 70 in .270
2. Browning X-Bolt HC in 300 WM
3. Tikka T3 in 7MM-08
4. Weatherby MKV WM in 300 Wby
5. S&W 629 6"

If there is $ left try a Buck Mark or Ruger MKIII as a "last chance" ticket.

Consider swapping the T3 to .308 Win .243 Win or 6.5CM if it makes ammo easier to get.

The new Marlin's that Ruger is putting out look really nice. I like plinking so I am going to throw in the CZ457 or the Bergara BXR as well.

I am putting together a gun raffle for my volunteer fire department.
I am looking for suggestions on guns to put in the raffle.
Planning on 5 guns, and spending a total of around $7000 on them.
Any suggestions?
Anything in a 300 or 30-06.

My thought goes to the old adage "know your clientele".
Wisconsin hunters:
30-06 anything
30/30 lever action maybe SS/laminate
12 waterfowl semi maybe new Savage or Benelli
.22 or .17 bolt - nice one
S&W .357 686+ would be different and great carry for deer hunting. Good luck finding one!
This is the most sensible list I've seen posted so far.

In Wisconsin your are most likely going to be playing to an audience of local shooters/hunters. Myself, I would buy tickets on a Weatherby not necessarily a belted magnum but a .270 or a .284 or a 6.5CM or a 7mm-08 would get my attention, reasonably priced, reliable and a quality piece, or a Tikka, in similar calibers. If you are in centerfire country a lever action Henry in 30-30 will get a lot of action as well.
I was in a raffle once that had a Cooper in .270 Weatherby Mag, At the time they sold for around $2k I bought 4 $100 tickets and won the rifle. I had Cooper convert it back to a .270win and life is good.
There are some really quality Over/Under shotguns from Turkey that have come on the market lately. Along with Ruger's offerings.
I'm always in on 1911's in .45acp. Colt, Remington, Springfield, Rock Island, Ruger.