What guns would you like to see in a gun raffle?

IMHO, a raffle should be for a high end item that most would love to own but could never afford. So I don't think ammo should be part of it. Likewise, no scopes. Too personal a choice. Any high quality rifle would generate interest so I would consider having a Varmint gun, a lever gun, a coyote gun, a deer gun and a bear gun. In terms of calibers, a 22-250 or 224 Valkyrie or 223, a 30-30, a 260 Remington, a 6.5 Creedmore, and a thumper like a 375 H&H…

With you being from WI, I also vote for a Henry. They are in Rice Lake I believe. Give them all call and since it's for a volunteer FD maybe they will give you a deal? Franchi O/U would also be reasonable for grouse, and clay sports.

Gun broker has a listing of the top selling guns in all categories.
This will show what America is buying.
A couple of boxes of ammo is also a great idea.

I am putting together a gun raffle for my volunteer fire department.
I am looking for suggestions on guns to put in the raffle.
Planning on 5 guns, and spending a total of around $7000 on them.
Any suggestions?
This is the wrong place to ask that question, because we are a minority in the gun owner world. To get guns that people really want to buy raffle tickets for, you will be better off to go to a local store like scheels and ask them what mid price guns that they sell the most of and stick to the calibers of the day. A local sportsman's club in my area has gun raffles at most of the local bars that they sell pull tabs at, and the guy that runs the show there says that Henry lever guns do well for them. And handguns. They really backed off on nice deer rifles years back from what I've seen of the raffle guns. I asked about that, and he said they don't sell as many tickets on those. He said they do better with guns that appeal more to anyone than stuff like hunting rifles or trap shotguns that only are for specific uses.

Any suggestions?
Raffles with ARs do well around here.

You need to approach this decision rationally, not with an opinion poll.

First - define your audience.
-- How much do they earn or willing to spend,
-- what do they hunt or is competition target shooting more prevalent
-- what game is pursued by your intended audience
-- what type of competition is the predominant venue for your audience (LR, Cowboy, Turkey shoots, Tactical, 2 gun, ????)

Second - once you define the above, it will tell you what firearms people are currently using and would want to win in a drawing.
-- make your selection of firearms based on the above analysis, not a Forum opinion poll. Many of these opinionators have no intention of buying one of your tickets and have a different motivation than your fire dept.
-- be objective and not emotional about your firearms choices and determine what your audience wants based on the above analysis.

Any suggestions?
Nice bolt guns, Winchester 70, CZ600, Ruger, Savage, FN Mauser, Weatherby Vanguard, in 280AI, 300WM, 6.5 PRC, 340 Weatherby, 375H&H. S&W EZ, CZ75, Walther PPK, SCCY, 9mm. S&W 629, Ruger Blackhawk, 44mag. Uberti Frontier 44-40, 45 Colt. SDS Imports-TISAS 45 ACP.