Want to rent a Wall Tent camp

Anyone have a wall tent camp (for 2-4 hunters) that you would consider renting? Or know someone that would? We can either pick it up in Denver or Cody. Our hunt will be from 10/12-10/23 this year. Thanks in advance for for your help!!
Great people. I've rented a tent and stove from them in 2016. Easy pick up and drop off in Denver. I think they have moved locations in Denver since I rented.
First time I've tried attaching a link…
Hoping it works.
Good luck on your hunt!

I have a Cabela's Afognak tent I could lend you. Doesn't have the woodstove, and would not want you to use one. I am south of Salida.

I know a guy trying to sell a Wall tent and stove for cheap. I'd bet he would rent it but I think he's only asking 400 bucks or something. For that price you'd be lucky to find a better deal to "rent". Shoot me a PM and I'll forward you his number. You can shoot him a text. He's off 25 so if you're heading from Denver to Wyoming you'd drive right by.
That is a insane price not cutting the OP out. I would be interested in seeing what it is if the OP does not want it. PM me if you don't mind, and I will not undercut the OP at all.

The tipi tents are great if you're backpacking in. I have a Kifariu tipi tent. It says it will sleep six, but it is comfortable for two. If I'm car camping, I much prefer the wall tent. I can sleep on a cot and have room for a chair.

That is a insane price not cutting the OP out. I would be interested in seeing what it is if the OP does not want it. PM me if you don't mind, and I will not undercut the OP at all.
I spoke with my hunting buddy and we are going to pass on the $400 wall tent and stove, so it's all you if you want to check it out. Thanks!!!!!

Boy, you can buy a 12x20 Ultimate Alaknak Cabela's for around , then you could sell it when your done. Buy the uses wall tent for $400, great find.