Recommend a tent ?

I got my tent today, I went with a 16'x20' this way if i need to do some cooking i should have the room. planning to set it up this weekend and water it down. Thanks for all the help.

That should offer plenty of room. I was getting my hunting file out to plan this years hunt and came across a web page I had printed 2 years ago.

Stainless Steel Wall Tent Stove, Horse Tack Mule Tack Pack Rigging Accessories

I thought the stainless steel stove for $225.00 looked like a great buy. The lightweight steel stoves rust out in storage after they have been heated up the first time. This only weights 20 lbs and can fit an 8" log for long burn times. The site is also filled with other items of interest.

Just in case this was not mentioned, I will bring it up.

When I bought my 12x12 wall tent, the tentmaker said I should get some light weight plastic used for laying on the ground in a crawl space. This prevents snow from loading the tent down in weight. The heat from the stove melts the snow and causes the snow to slide off the tent and prevents it from soaking into the canvas and fusing to it.

Enjoy your new tent(s).

Buy a wall tent from Cylander Stoves in cedar city utah. The best wall tent I have ever owned without question!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.