Want to rent a Wall Tent camp

rlshrumva

Anyone have a wall tent camp (for 2-4 hunters) that you would consider renting? Or know someone that would? We can either pick it up in Denver or Cody. Our hunt will be from 10/12-10/23 this year. Thanks in advance for for your help!!

I have a 12 X 16 with a 6 ft kitchen extention. It has 4 windows for ventilation. I removed the roof opening for a heater so you'll have to use a propane heater with a carbon monixide monitor. We have slept 6 in it very well. The floor can be natural grass or we use a heavy tarp. I would sell it for $2000 I think I have 5 or 6 thousand in it right now. I am at Sparks Nevada.

This sounds like a nice rig, however we are just interested in renting a camp versus purchasing one. Thank you for your quick response!!

You might talk to Davis Tent in Denver. I don't know if they rent, but they might have something laying around. You never know.

I know a guy trying to sell a Wall tent and stove for cheap. I'd bet he would rent it but I think he's only asking 400 bucks or something. For that price you'd be lucky to find a better deal to "rent". Shoot me a PM and I'll forward you his number. You can shoot him a text. He's off 25 so if you're heading from Denver to Wyoming you'd drive right by.

I know a guy trying to sell a Wall tent and stove for cheap. I'd bet he would rent it but I think he's only asking 400 bucks or something. For that price you'd be lucky to find a better deal to "rent". Shoot me a PM and I'll forward you his number. You can shoot him a text. He's off 25 so if you're heading from Denver to Wyoming you'd drive right by.
Thanks for your help Ucsdryder!!! I heard from him & ask a few questions - hopefully it all comes together!!