I know a joke primers

12 Firearms. I got more than that in my kitchen. lol
We must be brothers from another mother. My wife just loves it, "NOT"

A really good friend died a couple of years back. He always bought guns and loved a DU raffle. His wife still hasn't gotten an accurate count though it's "Over 100". Another buddy is at 160 and counting which he told me after showing me his new Bull Pup 12 gauge clip Fed Semi The other evening. Cheap little thing but it was Cool.

We must be brothers from another mother. My wife just loves it, "NOT"

A really good friend died a couple of years back. He always bought guns and loved a DU raffle. His wife still hasn't gotten an accurate count though it's "Over 100". Another buddy is at 160 and counting which he told me after showing me his new Bull Pup 12 gauge clip Fed Semi The other evening. Cheap little thing but it was Cool.
Fortunately I don't have a wife. It's why I can do it. lol I have never took a total count. Just keep adding.

You Lucky Devil. I'm shocked I actually survived 25 years of my life without mine making all my decisions 🤥. I Honestly have no idea how many I have. And many may never get shot again. But there are quite a few I can pick up and memories from decades ago and childhood come flooding back. That and Sharing stories with my son about them make them worth having.

Last edited:
I have enough for now 😃. I am wondering if any of you are starting to see large rifle and mag rifle primers starting to show up at the gun shops . I would like to get some more at retail prices not gun broker prices. I am a little concerned with how much ammo is being made and shipped to the Ukraine. I feel there could be a component shortage coming again. Does anyone else feel like that. Happy shooting
Haven't seen a box of LR primers in over a year.