I know a joke primers

hesse

I have enough for now šŸ˜ƒ. I am wondering if any of you are starting to see large rifle and mag rifle primers starting to show up at the gun shops . I would like to get some more at retail prices not gun broker prices. I am a little concerned with how much ammo is being made and shipped to the Ukraine. I feel there could be a component shortage coming again. Does anyone else feel like that. Happy shooting

I have enough for now šŸ˜ƒ. I am wondering if any of you are starting to see large rifle and mag rifle primers starting to show up at the gun shops . I would like to get some more at retail prices not gun broker prices. I am a little concerned with how much ammo is being made and shipped to the Ukraine. I feel there could be a component shortage coming again. Does anyone else feel like that. Happy shooting
I've seen some LR, but not much and no LRM.
Actually have seen more SR, too.

L.A. arrested a guy (mental case) who had 12 firearms and, get this, 36,000 rounds of ammo when they compared his Mental history with firearms purchases. . There is an example of your hoarding. Sounds like a Red Flag case.

36,000 rounds..... here is an example of your hoarding

200.gif

L.A. arrested a guy (mental case) who had 12 firearms and, get this, 36,000 rounds of ammo when they compared his Mental history with firearms purchases. . There is an example of your hoarding. Sounds like a Red Flag case.
Totally was a red flag BS case. Based on the photo of the "massive" amount of firearms and ammunition.......the ammo was all 22LR.