Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,874 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
Yes a Mark 4 6.5x20 and maybe the M5 turrets, looking at reticles now. Any suggestions appreciated. I'm going to do a search on here shortly. I have a nightforce and a Horus, next a Schmitt and Bender if the budget will permit an a year or so. Distance, 1000 or less.

Yes a Mark 4 6.5x20 and maybe the M5 turrets, looking at reticles now. Any suggestions appreciated. I'm going to do a search on here shortly. I have a nightforce and a Horus, next a Schmitt and Bender if the budget will permit an a year or so. Distance, 1000 or less.

I like the TMR reticle myself.

Interestingly, I just bought another Vortex 6/5-20x50PST. Thats 3 Vortex, a couple Leupy Mark 4's and a S&B. This is getting expensive.....

The TMR looks real good to me. The reticle is so important, sometimes owning a few different ones helps, that's 1 reason I buy different scopes. Before I buy a Scmitt Bender I want to hone in on what I want in reticle. Their too expensive to make a fast decision. What about the Vortex and what reticle do you like and why in it?

I keep saying I won't (buy any more glass), but in reality, I see some more on the horizon...

I believe a new spotting scope, probably a Vortex again (my hunting group has a couple and really like them,) especially the high priced, good glass Vortex models and maybe a new set of bino's, leaning toward Nikon on that. I have enough scopes, even have extra's in boxes for future not bought yet firearms.....

Bushnell 6500 Elite. Or if anyone else has a better suggestion for a .308 scope for $800-$900 for long range targe and predator hunting.

Well, I put a Vortex 4-16 x 50 PST on my 11 Lightweight Hunter in 308 for mulies this November. I actually had it on my 338 but it wasn't enough so it came off and a 6.5-24 went on the 338 and the 308 got the 338 cast off.

I can see a speck of fly dung at 1000 yards with the 6.5-24 x 50 and I can see the deatails clearly (texture) too......:D

Seven and a quarter will get you the Vortex in 4-16 from Doug or Neil at Cameraland....

Thats plenty for the 308.

Admittedly, the Vortex isn't a Nightforce or a Swaro but it's on par with a Leupy for a lot less, has a good as guarantee and has quality Japanese glass.

I am looking to purchase the Viper Vortex 4-16x50 pst ffp in a couple weeks, have heard good things about them.

I have been looking at a set of Meopta MeoStar B1 12x50 . i can get them for around $800 to$ 900. Has anyone used or owned this brand ? any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. thanks