How Many Coyotes Did You Kill In The Last 12 Months

How Many Coyotes Did You Kill In The Last 12 Months?

• 0 to 10

Votes: 1,296 81.3%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 166 10.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 76 4.8%
  • Over 50

Votes: 56 3.5%

• Total voters
I've killed 13 that are confirmed and three more that were hit but I couldn't find. Most were taken >400 yards longest being 731 yards with semi custom mossberg 243. And by the way center punched 1 with suppressed 6.5 grendel at 505 yds. Love that gun.

one. went hunting for 'em, didn't see any. then one ran in front of my Subaru.

in a way country road in Texas, and it wasn't dead. so I reversed, and asked my passenger (brother) for my pistol in the glove box. I open the door and step out to put the yote out of misery, and my pistol won't fire, (had it on half cock) so I "chamber a round, which ejects a good round. and my magazine didn't feed a new round in (wrong magazine) so I now don't have a round in the pistol at all. so I have to pick up the round from the empty roadway and put the yote down. wow what a mess.

just recently a coyote/fox took my cat from my front yard. left a nice blood trail down the road for over two blocks. I'm itching for revenge now.

I got one with my 5.8 Windsor... But I don't think that counts. :rolleyes:

There is one coyote that follows me when I'm small game hunting with a shotgun, so I never get a shot at him. When I do come out with coyote in mind, he would hang up past 400yds - farther than I was comfortable shooting with the rifle I had. But I just traded that rifle for a Ruger 243 that shoots sub- 1/4 MOA and found a place to shoot at 100, 150, 290, 460, and 750 yards so once the snow melts off the mountain, I'll go nab him.

--TK

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.