Are You Planning An Outfitted Hunt In The Next 12 Months?

Are You Planning An Outfitted Hunt In The Next 12 Months?

• YES

Votes: 315 30.2%
  • NO

Votes: 727 69.8%

• Total voters
Me and my son are booked for a Elk hunt w/wolf tags with a outfitter in Alberta, Canada. This is our first guided hunt,both can't wait. Quality time and area for father and son, can't be beat with anything else.

My dad and I have an archery moose hunt planned for Sept. can't wait. I've always wanted to shoot a moose

Outfitted eight-day moose hunt in northern Saskatchewan with my wife in September, self-guided for Wyoming antelope in October & Colorado elk in November.

Over the years I have done do-it-yourself and outfitted hunts. What are your plans?

I have a mule deer hunt scheduled in Nov with Desert Safaris , Texas. This will be my second hunt with Hunter Ross. In Jan of 2011 I killed a free range Auodad that scored #68 SCI. Hunter runs a top notch operation.

Maybe I should have responded with a qualified yes, as in when I acquire my next million bucks. Just way too much money for me these days.
However, having said that negative response, I have found, if I approach the task of hunting a place I haven't been, with forethought, I enjoy myself, often get what I am there for, and spend much less money.lightbulb

have done 1 self guided hunt in colorado with no luck but alot of fun. then 2 trips to montana with a little better luck ,mulley on each trip. come september 2014 a hunt in southeast b.c. with an outfitter am planning to pay close attention to learn as much as possible,really looking forward to this trip

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.