Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,873 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Spotting scope, binocs, rifle scope, range finder?

Most definitely!!!!!!

After this year's hunt its a must.

Timing will be the biggest consideration.

Choice is narrowed down to:

Leupold 6.5-20X50 LRT but am down on the fine cross hair.
Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20X50 w/target knobs and plex, mil dot or #4 reticle..
Weaver Tactical 4.5-14X44 one of which I already have and would get another if I could find one. Was shooting at an 8.5x11 piece of paper with BB's patented blue + on it at 400 yds when w/the naked eye I couldn't even see the berm behind it. Shot OK too! Also its kind of neat to be able to move the group an eights MOA at a time.

Yes 5

I just received an as new Leupold VX III 3.5-10X40 Boon and Crocket for my deer rifle a Rem Model7 7mm SAUM.
Also have in transit an IOR 6X CQB illuminated for a 7mm TCU Short.

Both purchased at an awsome price on the Hide.

I also will need to buy the following
Swaro Laser Guide
Nightforce NXS 8-32X56
for my 338WBX
And a Nightforce NF 12-42X56 for my new F Class switch barrel Lawton 7500 in 7mm and 6mm.

Just have to sell some other rifles to fund the last 3.

Cheers Bill
Australia

I have about decided on a Kahles 4x12x52 CL vs a Zeiss Conquest 3.5x10x50 new Kahles on special right now for 699.95 from swfa

I am outfitting a new rig entirely. Just got a Weatherby in .257 Wby Mag and it needs a scope, and I haven't decided what I want to put on it yet.

Just bought 2 NF NXS from Lerch and BJ, great guys to deal with. I'm looking for a spotting scope now. Got a big gift certificate to Cabelas 1K and been looking at the leupolds and nikons, wish they had a better selection there. Can't afford the Swaro or Zeiss.