Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,873 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
My wife let me upgrade from the Leupy VXIII or Zeiss 6.5-20 I was gonna get to one of the Snipers Hide IOR 3-18's. Kinda my coming home present-sound be in early Feb(actually should have been in over a month ago). I also plan on getting some better bino's and spotter, haven't made a choice on those two yet.

Yes I am, just tryin to scrape the funds together for a new NF NXS 8-32 with a DD picture from Lerch and BJ, I am going to strap it onto a 20MOA nightforce base and bolt it to the 300 Win Mag Sendero I picked up to increase my learning at my ranges 600 and 1000 yard shoots.

I can't wait!!!

Mark

I just got several scopes at my local store. They had a blowout on Swarovski. I got two dangerous game scopes for my new 375's - 1-6x42 for my winchester and a z6 1-6x24 for my remington AWR. I also purchased two 2.5-10x42 swaro's. One for a new Sako 300 win mag and one for a future rifle. I got another Leupold 2.5-8 VXIII for a 7mm-08.and my favorite find was a 3-9x40 kahles scope for my Winchester 280 custom shop gun. That scope I got really cheap which I liked. I think that will do it for the rest of the year for me.

Just bought 2 NF NXS from Lerch and BJ, great guys to deal with. I'm looking for a spotting scope now. Got a big gift certificate to Cabelas 1K and been looking at the leupolds and nikons, wish they had a better selection there. Can't afford the Swaro or Zeiss.

+1 for those guys. Bought all but my first NF from them and they just don't have negative points.....except once, they were out of stock when the NPR-1 reticles first came out, LOL.:cool:

Well yea helps with the disease. New one for a .260, most likely a Zeiss 4.5x14x50 with a Mil Dot.

CQB for an AR-15

Schmidt and Bender for a Tactical .243

Some time in the next six weeks I'll be buying a spotting scope, a rifle scope in the 4-14x50 range & another Eotech with magnifier.
That leaves me needing (not the same as wanting....:D ) one more scope to go on a .243
Maybe I'll convince myself I "need" another pair of bino's too.

Yep. I got a couple builds going on right now, and actually just bought a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 scope. I'm sure I'll be buyin something else before too long.