Do you plan to buy a new custom rifle?

Do you plan to buy a new custom rifle in the next 12 months?

• YES - Of course

Votes: 2,019 72.8%
  • NO - wife/girlfriend won't let me.

Votes: 755 27.2%

• Total voters
two.png
do you plan to buy a new custom rifle in the next 12 months?

I have an action at McGowen for an in stock barrel I paid for "holding my breath"

Having Kreiger copy a barrel contour and off with my CZ550 action when barrel is ready.

So two so far...

No wife or girlfriend to say no...to a custom gun. Or otherwise. I just do not need to buy a custom gun. (Unless of course it is a 12 or 20 ga 5 shot lever action with a 26" bbl and a Poly Choke 2.)

Last rifle for me for a while :rolleyes: I only have 12 rounds through it but it shot a .151ctc 3 shot group.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 37
No. I just bought two :)

Two REM 700s tweaked by Grunning Precision; complete receiver blueprinting, Gre-Tan firing pin assys, Tubb recoil lugs, Krieger barrels:

• 700PSS 29" 30 cal 5R 1/10 #8 standard target taper 1.200 x 0.820" finished to around 27" chambered in 308 J&S (optimized for Sierra 168s with 0.3085" freebore, min headspace) in a Macmillan A3 stock with all of the bells and whistles, pillar bedded and acraglass stainless metal filled bedded by me, 1" tube Zeiss 6.5-20 x 50 side focus target knob scope with ? 1000-something or other BDC reticle ? on 20 minute one piece base.
    -----
  • 700 VLS 32" 22 cal 1/8 rem varmint taper 1.250" x 0.830 finished to around 29", chambered in 22-250 AI 40 deg. for 80 grain bullets, in VLS stock pillar and glass bedded by Grunning. 30mm Tube 6.5-20x 44mm Side Focus target knob Dead-Hold BDC Reticle with Warne rings on 20 minute one piece base.

Got a Savage 116 action waiting for a criterion light varmint 300 win mag match barrel. Then off to Eddie Fosnaugh for a Holland Radial Brake. When I get it back it will get mated to an HS Precision stock and topped off with a Vortex Viper HS-T to complete my new hunting rifle; and off to shoot speedgoats in fall 2017!

I ordered a LRKM in a 338 Terminator from Defensive Edge. Really excited.

Corey

I wonder if I can send my LWLR rifle back and use the action to build a LRKM? Guess I'll have to ask when I'm ready. A 375LMI might be fun with new and better 375cal bullets coming out. Then again that LRKM in 338 Terminator is quite the combo.

Already have it on order.

338 Lapua
ABS Barrel
Stiller TAC Action
Jewel Trigger
Badger Removable Mag Trigger Guard
Defensive Edge Muzzle Brake
Lone Wolf Howler Stock

Not Desided on Scope Yet:
USO
IOR
S&B
Lupy

Do not want it,the better the optics the further away you can be(less packing with a heavy rifle.)
I'd rather pack more weight and have what I need than make decisions on weight and not have the best equipment.

338 EDGE

I deleted the trashy spam post that you reported.

Our anti-spam filter has been amazing in its effectiveness.

But sometimes we need you guys to help.

Thanks so much!

Recent Posts