Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

• YES

Votes: 1,851 58.7%
  • NO

Votes: 927 29.4%
  • I am planning to get one

Votes: 373 11.8%

• Total voters
Bought my first one yesterday, dpms with the heavy stainless fluted barrel. Haven't got to shoot it year, but they guy i bought it from said at 100 yards that you could shoot a 10 shoot group that you could cover with a GOLD dollar

Bought my first one yesterday, dpms with the heavy stainless fluted barrel. Haven't got to shoot it year, but they guy i bought it from said at 100 yards that you could shoot a 10 shoot group that you could cover with a GOLD dollar

Haven't had a Gold Dollar in awhile its bigger then a quarter I think . With application of basic shooting principals,and bench techniques . Well tuned hand loads you should be able to do better then that.

Haven't had a Gold Dollar in awhile its bigger then a quarter I think . With application of basic shooting principals,and bench techniques . Well tuned hand loads you should be able to do better then that.

Hmmmm...If that was a 10 shot group at 200 yards it would be decent for a heavy barreled AR :D

The question should be.... How many AR series rifles do you own? I don't think I would want folks to know the answer to this question for many of us though.:D

Yes,

DPMS RFA2-B24. Love it, it's accurate, have a Harris S series bipod on it and even though it's long and heavy I love it for calling yotes. Burnt quite a few rounds making red mist on the fields full of charging prarie dogs.

1- olympic in .223 carbine, 1- rock river 6.8 spc carbine, 1- colt in .223 standard 20" and i think that my next will be in 7.62x39 mm or .30 rem. also have a DPMS LR-.308 carbine but thats a larger platform

1- olympic in .223 carbine, 1- rock river 6.8 spc carbine, 1- colt in .223 standard 20" and i think that my next will be in 7.62x39 mm or .30 rem. also have a DPMS LR-.308 carbine but thats a larger platform
whats the best price you have found on 6.8 spc ammo?