Best Shot size for Coyotes

Anyone says there is no such thing as a lethal 100yd shotgun? #1) they have no idea what they don't know; #2) they have never shot 18g/cc tungsten shot pellets in their entire life.

100yds is close-range with 18g/cc tungsten shot. I've learned I must carry a lazer range finder to determine the proper holdover, when shots exceed 90-100yds.
Creed-bro?

In the areas I have hunted in, 3 feet to 45 yards has been my shots.

I hunted with a retired game warden who used an 870 pump with 1 1/4 oz of #4 buckshot, buffered with 24g of Unique, and he killed just as many as I did with my super tec, highly refined 3" #4 buck loads.

The issue with TSS is Cost and Availability, Apex Ammunition does a great job with TSS.

I mold my own 00, 0, #1, #4, F Buck, and T shot out of 50/50 Wheel weights and linotype, stuff just does not deform. With all the ammo shortages, I do not like to depend on a very sick supply chain. Playing with chokes can give great patterns, and often higher than you really need for 45-yard and undershooting at running coyotes.

I Wish we could do a group buy on TSS shot, but that is not a reality, not enough people even reload shot shells anymore since lead shot went from $12 per bag of 25 lbs to $50.

In the areas I have hunted in, 3 feet to 45 yards has been my shots.

I hunted with a retired game warden who used an 870 pump with 1 1/4 oz of #4 buckshot, buffered with 24g of Unique, and he killed just as many as I did with my super tec, highly refined 3" #4 buck loads.

The issue with TSS is Cost and Availability, Apex Ammunition does a great job with TSS.

I mold my own 00, 0, #1, #4, F Buck, and T shot out of 50/50 Wheel weights and linotype, stuff just does not deform. With all the ammo shortages, I do not like to depend on a very sick supply chain. Playing with chokes can give great patterns, and often higher than you really need for 45-yard and undershooting at running coyotes.

I Wish we could do a group buy on TSS shot, but that is not a reality, not enough people even reload shot shells anymore since lead shot went from $12 per bag of 25 lbs to $50.
VinceMule, we pay $65.00 up here in Illinois for 25# bags of shot, lead of course! I reload trap loads, duck and goose loads also. Steel shot for the birds. Helps me unwind!!!

#2 TSS is gonna fold them up way on out there. As far as your pattern holds density.

You will literally need to laser range distance and know holdovers to take full advantage of #2 TSS lethal pellet range.

I had to burn a few TSS shells on cardboard backers to determine pattern density and proper holdover at 80yds and 100yds.

So tss can be shot through really tight chokes? I always see where steel cant be shot through tighter than a IM. I bought a terror tube .720 for my 10ga and they said i could put about anything down it. I wanted to do a #1buck load but i see where nitro has 00 & 4B in TSS. I assume there isnt any advantage to the 00 because you arent gaining pellet count, but 4b in tss has possibilities for increased range. New to shotgun hunting other than dove and clays

I cast my own Buckshot, really hard stuff:
F buck
T Shot

Make some memories with Ballistic Products, and Bubba Round Tree Outdoors on you tube for advanced buckshot loading instructions, with many, many patterns shot at incredible distances.