best adj trigger ...for the money

One major thing to consider is what the rifle is used for. My rifles are backcountry hunting rifles and not only need a crisp repeatable trigger BUT ALWAYS HAVE TO WORK! I have used jewel, timney, Calvin elite, sako, tikka and triggertech. For a reliable, crisp, adjustable and excellent trigger the best I have had was triggertech. The next was jewel and the break was better but NEVER get any dirt, grime, water or anything in it or it is likely not going to work. The triggertech special is excellent and I would highly recommend it!

I appreciate the humor here, so I'll add a little of my own. It's not the cheapest in terms of $$- it would be better if they shipped the rifles without the trigger. The last few I've bought, I've uninstalled the trigger before ever chambering a round so I could put in an aftermarket trigger instead. That takes time, time is money...free isn't free but it sure is cheap (quality). :p
Yep... The last 6-8 I've bought that happened.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.