Money...

engineer40

I just sold a little compact 4x4 diesel tractor/backhoe I had. Now do I:

Put the money towards the principle on my house?

or.................................

Get a 50 BMG!!!

I mean, firearms are an investment too right? :D

Donate it to charity!!!!
I'll pm you my address...

Ha! We all donate to charity every time we have a payday and get raped on our income tax. Just think about all of those "charity worthy" people we are supporting.

I don't think I'll get ostracized for a comment like that on a pro-firearms forum. :)

If you are looking for somebody to tell you how to spend your money and help pay off your house, I am not that guy.

Buy a gun! Hell buy 3!

Never know how much longer you may be able to buy a cannon like that.

It don't get no simpler than ...

Attachments

• buy_a_gun_support_the_constitution.jpg
    buy_a_gun_support_the_constitution.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 70
I'd buy a gun, but it sure wouldn't be a 50. For me, being a Barrett owner got old quickly.

I'd buy a gun, but it sure wouldn't be a 50. For me, being a Barrett owner got old quickly.

Yeah, I could replace my original statement with "Or buy a higher priced rifle that I normally wouldn't spend money on".

I'm not stuck on the 50bmg. And I don't think I would have the urge to buy one at all if one of my good friends had one that I could shoot a couple times a year.

However I do agree with Schnyd112. Not sure how much longer we'll be able to buy a cannon like a 50 cal BMG. :)

Buy a 338 more practical. You can shoot my 50 a few time a year if you would like. Kinda fun but its not anything more than a " look how big my dong is thing" lol

No question buy a gun! Len has some really nice guns available here, and he might even have a .338 long range blaster of some sort ready to ship.

My favorite uncle once told me if I laid off guns, motorcycles, and women I might have some money... but what fun would that be.

Buy a 338 more practical. You can shoot my 50 a few time a year if you would like. Kinda fun but its not anything more than a " look how big my dong is thing" lol

Sometimes it's fun showing off a big dong. What kind of 50 do you have? Man snox801, you have a lot of toys!

Yeah, I would be up for some shooting sometime. Where do you normally shoot? I have a membership at the Rockford range, but I also frequent the Kent Conservation range and the South Kent range with friends. I also have some property in Lake County that's about an hour away but my range is only 200 yards right now.

No question buy a gun! Len has some really nice guns available here, and he might even have a .338 long range blaster of some sort ready to ship.

My favorite uncle once told me if I laid off guns, motorcycles, and women I might have some money... but what fun would that be.

Great quote! One of the ones I use is "We're here for a good time... not a long time..."

I always thought you have a lot of toys yourself. I get addicted to things and go overboard. I usually shoot at my range cause it close and I can be in and out without any hassle. I'm set up for 300 yards now and just have not had time to pull the last few stumps and move my backstop for 400. It's shoot able now but not ideal. And it's an armlght 50. Nothing fancy though I do want a Barrett just not sure how much I would use it. I'm gonna be a bit busy till spring with work and hunting but if the weather holds we need to have some fun.

x2.

If I wanted to go bigger than what I have already I'd go straight to the Cheytac .375.

I really know very little about anything between the 338 calibers and the 50 cals. I did some research on the 416 Barrett a while back. But it didnt take long to figure out that round isn't very feasible to reload for. Bullets exists for the 416 that have a BC over 1.XX. Apparently no one can actually buy them though? That's just from memory. I could be completely wrong.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.