1cm clicks too much for long range hunting??

1cm / 100m clicks are 1/10 milrad clicks. IIRC the Zeiss clicks are usually half tenth clicks or .5cm / 100m. In any case your scope is an awesome longrange optic.
I have a hunting scope with 10mm clicks equating to .1mil radian but I don't work in mils at this point in time.

I am looking into long range scopes. I have a new in box Nightforce with 1/8 moa adjustment. My thinking is that fine adjustment like 1/8moa or .05mil is maybe for benchresy and precision shooting.
Not dismissing long range shooting as precision but aiming on/off a plate or large target maybe the fine adjustment is not critical with so many other factors in play over a distance.

Am I right in thinking that in benchresy shooting theat the fine adjustment allows more precision on a printed target?

My reasoning is that my current target shooting is only at 100, 150 & 200 so small incremental adjustments might be beneficial close up where a V Bull gives you .1 of a point on a score and it's probably about .1mil radian in size proportional to distance.

I understand that .1mil would be 10cm at 1000 and .05mil is just 5cm but I guesss it's whether you are counting hits and misses or decimals on the total score .

Am I seeing this right?

I am looking into buying one high end scope that will excel on my current comp ranges and be ideal for learning some long range skills.

Screenshot_20231204-093500.png
.1 mil is very close to 1/3 moa.