ZEISS Wins 2014 Editors’ Choice Award With CONQUEST HD10x56mm Binoculars

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA., (August 8, 2014) - Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world's leading manufacturer of high performance sports optics is pleased to announce they have received the Editor's Choice Awards for the new CONQUEST HD 10x56mm binocular in the Outdoor Life's 2014 Gear Test conducted by Editor-in-Chief Andrew McKean. John Snow, Outdoor Life Shooting Editor, presented the Editor's Choice Awards during the 2014 NRA Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Outdoor Life's optics tests were held in Montana this year, to determine the best new sports optics products for 2014. The magazine's test team spent a week in venues across Montana compiling data and testing each piece of gear extensively to produce the most comprehensive and objective rankings in the industry for new guns and optics. An independent panel of experts and hardcore hunters pushed each piece of glass to the limit evaluating optical quality, mechanical precision, ergonomics and low-light performance. ZEISS is proud to announce that the CONQUEST HD 10x56mm binocular won the award for best full-size binoculars.
"Our rankings are about results," said Andrew McKean, Editor-in-Chief of Outdoor Life. "We cut through the hype to supply sportsmen with data they can trust so when they spend their hard-earned dollars, they're getting gear that they know will perform."
"This is incredible, "stated Mike Jensen, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics USA. "The Outdoor Life's optics test is the toughest in the industry. To earn an Outdoor Life Editor's Choice Award is an unbelievable accomplishment considering the level of competition. This is a true testament of how strong our CONQUEST HD product line has become".
The CONQUEST HD 56 mm binoculars offers the brightest, highest-contrast images and the largest field-of-view in its class. The revolutionary HD lens system and the proprietary ZEISS T* multi-coating contribute to a superior optical design with extraordinary image quality and color fidelity. The LotuTec® protective coating guarantees clear visibility regardless of the weather conditions. A 5 year No-Fault and Limited Lifetime Warranty makes this binocular best-in-class. Available models include 8x56, 10x56 and 15x56. All are tripod adaptable. The 15x56mm model includes a tripod adapter.
The CONQUEST HD binoculars provide the brightest, highest-contrast images and largest fields of view in their class. Boasting a light transmission of 93%, the new CONQUEST 56mm Binoculars outperform all others, with the closest competitors at 90% or less.
The full review of the 2014 Outdoor Life Optics Test is posted at www.facebook.com/CarlZeissHuntingUS

Conquest-HD-10x56mm.jpg

I can't even put up with 10x56 binoculars around my neck... Even 10x40's or 10x42's bother me if I'm walking more than say... 5 minutes to a stand so they end up riding in my backpack until I get to a place where I can sit and my 8x20's end up doing stalking/walking duties.

Having said all that it is GREAT to sit down and glass with some 10x56 or better yet 15x56 quality glass... Not much is more enjoyable than that when I'm hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.