Zeiss Do’s & Don’ts Memo

CMP70306

So it looks like Zeiss sent out a memo to their pro staff dictating what they should and shouldn't do in regards to posting on social media promoting their optics.

BD1E0850-55EF-438A-B6B2-7A8F81A3D299.jpeg
6C2B0D46-C0C7-4ED6-9685-C465CE0C8D75.jpeg

Just to play devils advocate, this is not unexpected. They are a european company that does not make tactical scopes. Why associate with anything tactical, urban, or silhouette (I am assuming human) if they have no skin in the game? They don't want to be associated with taking human life. Kids with guns and dead animals is political correctness which again, they are a european company so kind of understandable.

Just to play devils advocate, this is not unexpected. They are a european company that does not make tactical scopes. Why associate with anything tactical, urban, or silhouette (I am assuming human) if they have no skin in the game? They don't want to be associated with taking human life. Kids with guns and dead animals is political correctness which again, they are a european company so kind of understandable.

Which is fine, but dont make a product that goes on guns used to kill animals. Or dont make a product associated with guns at all. If the above post is true, then they want their cake and to eat it too.

Which is fine, but dont make a product that goes on guns used to kill animals. Or dont make a product associated with guns at all. If the above post is true, then they want their cake and to eat it too.
Why promote something that you don't sell? They have been making scopes to hunt probably longer than any US company in existence. It makes no sense to promote anything other than hunting.

Why promote something that you don't sell? They have been making scopes to hunt probably longer than any US company in existence. It makes no sense to promote anything other than hunting.

But it says do not promote trophies or dead animals. They make a product used to kill animals. Last time I checked hunting killed animals. Also, camo? Hunters wear camo.

Again, hopefully this is some deep fake thing, to try and divide the hunting community. And hopefully it isn't actually real.

Recent Posts