Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 from Cabellas for under 800? Deal?

cdherman

I have one of these scopes already and really like it. Zeiss is no longer offering them, and I suspect the Cabella's supply will dry up fast.

Price is $749.99 plus tax, which for me is about $40. So under 800.

What are your opinions about this price for this scope?

For me, the 1" tube is not an issue -- I like Burris signature rings with the plastic inserts which allow me to fiddle with the scope and get the 200 yard zero down at the bottom of the elevation adjustment. And I am not shooting super long range anyhow...

I bought one of these a few weeks ago. I chose the 5-25x50 varmint hunter recticle with the adjustable turrets. I love the scope, wish I had a couple more at that price ($778.00). Buy it!

I bought one of these a few weeks ago. I chose the 5-25x50 varmint hunter recticle with the adjustable turrets. I love the scope, wish I had a couple more at that price ($778.00). Buy it!
I have the same one and am very happy with it. Euro optic has them for $779 free shipping, no tax unless you live in PA

I've been eyeing these pretty hard. Non illuminated reticles on alot of their offerings has pushed me away.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts