Your bore? Maybe try this

Buzzsaw

We see SO MANY threads on carbon rings, copper, etc in our rifles. UGHHHHH. If you are going to start worrying about this, I suggest borescope you bore when your rifle is NEW. See what it looks like, remember, this will probably be as good as it will get. A benchmark if you will.

"Carbon ring" threads are beginning to be as bad as the "how do I clean my gun" threads are.

I borescope all my new guns factory and custom. However, one should be aware of and monitor for carbon buildup. Not only can cause problems with accuracy but also build up and potentially make around. Have excessive pressure. If my factory bore does not look that good, I will lap it out myself and that always gives me an improvement, especially how much easier it is to clean.
Just yesterday I got in a savage 400 legend. I plan to bore scope it and see what I gotta do.

I follow them all, new products, new techniques, I'm always learning and always am looking for improvement, I also learn from others mistakes, so for me, they make good reads