Yoteslayer does amazing work and a standup guy

Backcountry_IDN

Recently I posted about my semi custom savage having some problems with ripples in the brass from a previous gunsmith. According to @yoteslayer the previous gunsmith had his reamer up way to high and welded threads together.

Yoteslayer cut my barrel and rethreaded the barrel onto the action as well as tightening the nut, which wasnt tightened. He also fixed a mess up on the barrel manufactures and. The muzzle I had ordered was supposed to be .750 as well as the brake. They were off quite a bit. So he tapered it down. Cant even tell it is a screw on brake. He also fired two rounds through and no ripples.
1220181737.jpg

Fantastic work by him and he didnt even charge me. Amazing standup guy. If you need any smithing done contact yoteslayer out of rexburg idaho. Fantastic guy and I'll be coming to him for all my future projects.

Recently I posted about my semi custom savage having some problems with ripples in the brass from a previous gunsmith. According to @yoteslayer the previous gunsmith had his reamer up way to high and welded threads together.

Yoteslayer cut my barrel and rethreaded the barrel onto the action as well as tightening the nut, which wasnt tightened. He also fixed a mess up on the barrel manufactures and. The muzzle I had ordered was supposed to be .750 as well as the brake. They were off quite a bit. So he tapered it down. Cant even tell it is a screw on brake. He also fired two rounds through and no ripples.View attachment 114763

Fantastic work by him and he didnt even charge me. Amazing standup guy. If you need any smithing done contact yoteslayer out of rexburg idaho. Fantastic guy and I'll be coming to him for all my future projects.
That is awesome,nice to see you got help when needed...

Thank you for the information. Glad you got it all straighten out. Sounds like yoteslayer knows how to make customers and keep them coming back with great service like he gave you.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.