Year in review (:>)

elkaholic

Official LRH Sponsor
I would like to thank ALL of you for a great year of discussion on topics that we all love. I have learned a lot, and hopefully have added a little something worthwhile to boot. We are still blessed beyond compare in this country and are YET able to share and participate in our God given rights! A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE!
John 3:17 God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that thru his Son the world would be saved!:D:D:D

flyin lizard

I can't agree with more Elk. the past year has basically been a good one, my first as a retiree from driving the UPS truck. I have learned a ton from this site and am waiting for a new barrel for my savage 300wsm to show up any day now . Did my first bedding job on my 22-250 and it made the gun even better.

Merry Christmas and happy everything else to all .
Paul

squirrelduster

Hard to believe another year is gone. The older we get the faster they go by.

This has been a very good year for learning.

I went on my first elk hunt. My brother drew a tag for the northeastern California archery hunt. What an experience. Pretty amazing hunt. He shot a really nice 5x5 out of a tree stand and it was his first big game animal with a bow. Pretty good start. None of the bulls were bugling and it made it really tough. Pretty amazing how many are in the area and all you see is tracks. I didn't see a single elk in 8 days but we got some really nice trail cam pictures.

I have been practicing a lot with my 7WSM and I can readily hit a pie plate at 800 yards. This gun really shoots and it makes shooting long range a lot of fun. Another Savage fan.

Elkaholic was right it has been a great learning year.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce