XPR questions

cohunt

anyone know what the mag box length is on the short action XPR rifles?

what about "reviews" I don't know anyone that owns one, are they OK rifles? what about accuracy?

I'll google it too, just thought Id get opinions here

I had one as a "spare" rifle, but had to sell because I needed funds, and didn't need a spare rifle....hahaha. In my opinion, they are one of the best budget guns out there. Mine shot very well, and I had it sighted in with Barnes Vor-TX LR within 10 shots, and it was sub moa for the few groups I shot after that. Every other review I saw on them was favorable, as well. I was impressed with the trigger, also.

good to hear, anyone else have an XPR?

how stiff is the poly stock? decent, or mushy?

google searched and cant find any info on how long the short action magazine will allow for reloading--anyone have one they can measure for me?

Last edited:
The stock is very stiff. Think along the lines of Tikka, and not Ruger American. I wish I still had a mag to measure for you.

I saw they had a recall on these rifles, anyone have an idea what dates were affected? its in the trigger/safety that had "accidental discharge" issues

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.