XP-100’s contemplating selling…

I'd prefer to talk you into selling them.......to me......for cheap! 😇

I've got contenders but a xp-100 I would like someday. I have sold off barrels for my contenders that overlap but I'll always keep the frames around. Like the others said sleep on it!

My son (he's a good one) said "Don't do that Dad", so I'm thinking my thinking may well change to " not selling anything" - though I do have a rifle or two I might sell. lol.

These XP-100's are hard enough to come by and then customizing them along with the wait is hard enough.

I do have a lot of overlap on the setups/chamberings and that's partly what prompted my contemplation of selling one or two.

My son (he's a good one) said "Don't do that Dad", so I'm thinking my thinking may well change to " not selling anything" - though I do have a rifle or two I might sell. lol.

These XP-100's are hard enough to come by and then customizing them along with the wait is hard enough.

I do have a lot of overlap on the setups/chamberings and that's partly what prompted my contemplation of selling one or two.
That over lap is really what started to cut mine back.

All of the 308 based cases do about the same on game…..all the 284 the same….and so on.

That over lap is really what started to cut mine back.

All of the 308 based cases do about the same on game…..all the 284 the same….and so on.
I get that and I've started culling my rifles back in part for the same reason. Easier to part with rifles for me as I prefer a handgun of some sort for hunting. I don't shoot competition and only hunt so I don't need any overlap.

I've got two 30 Noslers (my reamer spec), a 7mm RSAUM, a 7mm-08 Rem, and a 6x47 Lapua in XP-100's.

IF I were to sell any, it would be hard to part with any of them, especially the first three. They would be hardest to turn loose. Easiest to turn loose of would be the 7mm-08, even though it would be one that would make more sense to keep in part due to its lighter weight/configuration.

My two 30 Noslers and the 7mm RSAUM are my favorites. Either of those would cover all my needs.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 48
I get that and I've started culling my rifles back in part for the same reason. Easier to part with rifles for me as I prefer a handgun of some sort for hunting. I don't shoot competition and only hunt so I don't need any overlap.

I've got two 30 Noslers (my reamer spec), a 7mm RSAUM, a 7mm-08 Rem, and a 6x47 Lapua in XP-100's.

IF I were to sell any, it would be hard to part with any of them, especially the first three. They would be hardest to turn loose. Easiest to turn loose of would be the 7mm-08, even though it would be one that would make more sense to keep in part due to its lighter weight/configuration.

My two 30 Noslers and the 7mm RSAUM are my favorites. Either of those would cover all my needs.
Same for me with the 6.5-284. Just drops everything. And right at 5lbs all set up so it's easy to pack.