Wyoming

Shortywy

New to the forum, I have enjoyed reading the threads and getting new perspectives on hunting and shooting. All the advice and experience is great.

I like to shoot prairie dogs. Deer, Elk, Antelope, coyote, clays & upland birds. I did shoot competitively years ago. I still set up steel and play around, rim fire to magnum. I have reloaded for around 20 years. I'm a 4-H shooting sports leader. My family says if all I had was rubber bands I would shoot them.
How about you, What kind of shooting do you like?

When were you in shooting sports? I was in 4-H shooting sports from 1999-2009, went on the Raton trip in 2003, and went to three of the national competitions (one in rapid city sd and two in grand island ne). We may have seen eachother around depending on timing. What part of Wyo?

Welcome to the forum Shorty.

Ive been to Wyoming which is a long way from Aus & I loved it :)

No hunting or shooting involved but more skiing & having some fun around Jackson Hole.
Loved that Million dollar cowboy bar in town, sitting on the saddles having a beer or 3 at the bar.

Also went skidoo riding through the Teton park with 20 mates, that was one of the coolest days Ive ever had in my life!

Oops, I digress.

Enjoy the forum ;)

When were you in shooting sports? I was in 4-H shooting sports from 1999-2009, went on the Raton trip in 2003, and went to three of the national competitions (one in rapid city sd and two in grand island ne). We may have seen eachother around depending on timing. What part of Wyo?
My kids started around 2010. I started as a leader 2016. They asked me to help with Black Powder. I'm building 2 45 cal. Long rifle kits that were donated.

Aushunter1, yes sir Jackson Hole is beautiful with lots of outdoor activities. Australia is on my bucket list.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.