Wyoming Moose Sheep and Goat results out

Are you playing in any other states Mike? Points only for me this year-everywhere! Everywhere but Washington that is,

Last edited:
Are you playing in any other states Mike? Points only for me this year-everywhere! Everywhere but Washington that is,

Nope just wyoming. I decided years ago that if my state is worth it to other people to spend thousands of dollars to hunt here that I might as well spend my money here hunting. I dont see how it can get much better unless africa or alaska but i cant afford those so until then im staying here. And if I get bored there is plenty of this great state I have not explored yet so I can always just switch it up that way...so far I have yet to get bored.

Nope just wyoming. I decided years ago that if my state is worth it to other people to spend thousands of dollars to hunt here that I might as well spend my money here hunting. I dont see how it can get much better unless africa or alaska but i cant afford those so until then im staying here. And if I get bored there is plenty of this great state I have not explored yet so I can always just switch it up that way...so far I have yet to get bored.

Makes sense. The point game is a long term "plan"if you can call it that. I'm in too deep to back out.LOL!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.