WY. Proposed Changes to NR Fees & Quotas

LRH member and Wyoming resident kraigwy helped me out last year for doing some scouting in WY. I can't thank him enough. He was very gracious to me as an out of stater looking to hunt in his state. If only everyone could live by his example. I was big into trapping when I was younger. My state was one of 4 in the U.S. that would not sell NR trapping licenses. IMHO that was BS. If an American citizen is willing to pay the fee and abide by the rules and regulations of my state, he should be able to come here and enjoy the experience. Our State trappers organization was dead set against NR trapping here. I set about to get that law changed and succeeded. It didn't make the few and greedy happy, but too bad. We are all Americans here and should not be locked out due to greed. I had some people from Louisiana here deer hunting last season. Didn't cost them a dime and I did my best to put them in the better stands/locations. Sent them home with venison. They brought me food and wine. In my world that's the way it should be. Money be damned.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.