• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt WTS Winchester LH M70 300WSM SEMI CUSTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 12
I'd be all over this like butter on corn if I didn't already have three decent thirty's in my basement... Someone buy this rifle so I don't **** off my wife and dump perfectly good pipes for it...

I think we tried to talk out a trade on this a few months ago, but nothing ever came from it. Let me know if you are still interested, I have a few things I might trade.

I do still have it and a couple months back finally got to shoot it and it was pretty impressive with just a random load I cooked up with some Bergers and doing a shoot and clean and was keeping sub moa and barrel cleaned up about the best I ever have seen! I was surprised after a lot of negatives I've heard of pac nor. It has 12 rounds through it and looks like it will be a awesome light weight shooter!!
To sell it I'd have to get what I want though cause I think I wanna keep it but not sure when I'll ever use it cause that wood is awesome!

Also I want to bump the price up after spending time breaking in the barrel and finding out it has great potential of being a shooter before I was selling something I had no idea if it would shoot or not but now I know it will!
So let's restart this at 1800 plus shipping with brass, dies, Bullets, loaded ammo, talley rings 30mm, and a rifle I'll regret selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.