• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt WTS Winchester LH M70 300WSM SEMI CUSTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calfarmer

I have a m70 LEft hand started out as a featherweight 300wsm
Had issues with it shooting so I sent it in to PAC NOR put a fluted match stainless 26" number 4 countor they trued and went over the action.
I got it back and the stock wouldn't fit been looking for a lefty stock for 3 years now! Never have shot it! Manners wouldn't make one mcmillian keeps putting me off so I can sell the barreled action and send the factory stock with it but my gunsmiths have said to make it fit will take to much wood off and make it to flimsy.

Let me know if anybody is interested would love to get 1200 out of this plus shipping but give me an offer! It won't hurt!
Thanks!
It's been sitting at my smiths for 2 years almost so if you want any pictures let me know and ill try to get down there

Btw its a 1-10" twist

Thank ya thank ya!

Update!
We got the stock fitted! It's now sitting in its original feather weight stock and looks great! I hate to sell it now but other builds need payments and this ones complete now they bedded it and still a virgin barrel this will come with redding Competion dies and lots of brass and bullets even some loaded ammo if I can ship that
I'd like 1600 plus shipping for all I'll even set up some 20moa nf bases and 30mm rings I have if I can find the rings!
Only God knows how much time and money have been invested in this rifle if I had to guess I'd say 2200 by now!:/

I have talley rings also so your choice the talleys or nf 20 moa bases with some Burris rings both 30mm
1500 shipped for all
Lots of brass and bullets bergers and Barnes and loaded ammo
Thank you!

Pics added for calfarmer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts