• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt right hand action for a lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a trued up 700 right hand long action,.473 bolt face with lapped lugs,squared bolt face,and squared action face.it has a pinned recoil lug and a calvin elite straight blade trigger set at 10 ounces.bolt handle is threaded for any tactical knob you desire.action exterior is cerecoated olive drab. only reason im considering trading off this action is because i am left handed and wd like to have another lefty in my arsenal.i am looking for a left hand 700 long action of equal value,or a stock action and cash to even the trade.my action is currently in use and will be separated upon the right trade offer

hate to say it but I would hesitate to trade my lh m700 lss 30-06 for a rh action even if you gave me $$ to boot.... they are rare enough I will keep it even though I am seriously bored with the 30-06...

Good luck with your search but you may have trouble finding a lh action, especially a ss one...

I have one that I am interested in selling. Just a basic blued LA but the bolt has been fluted and lightened handled. I will sell for $500. Also have a jewel trigger that I can sell with the action for $175. If you would like to trade for the left handed action I will trade what you have listed here plus $225 for my action and trigger.
Thanks
Rusty

Hey rusty id be interested in your lefty action but adding money on my end for your action isnt a fair deal.i would actually need a little cash along with your action

Actually nesika is part of the 700 clone type aftermarket actions. So If you're worried about stock inletting it's a actually a 700 footprint just with a side bolt release. So all you would need to do is cut a small notch in a stock if the stock isn't set up for a side released remmy. Either way it's your call. Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.