• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Remington 700 CDL SF 30.06 for Binos

Shortmag11

I have a model 700 CDL stainless fluted 30.06 I'm interested in trading. Rifle is sitting in a grey with black speckle B&C Alaskan TI stock. It is in excellent condition. I don't believe there's a scratch on the metal or stock. I am the 3rd owner. Both previous owners are memebrs of the 24hr campfire forum which is where I purchased the rifle. The rifle has right at 170-175 rounds down the tube and it shoots several handloads at MOA or better. Rifle will come with 30mm DNZ 1 piece rings and bases. I also have a fairly new set of RCBS dies and a some new and once fired brass I can make interested individuals a deal on As well. Would consider selling outright as well. $850 plus actual shipping to an FFL.

Specifically looking to trade for a new or ANIB pair of 10x42 binos of equal or higher value. Will add cash added on my end for the right deal. Preferably looking for Meopta Meostar B1.1's. Second choice would be SLC's (add cash on my end), then would consider Zeiss Conquest, Leica Trinovid, Razor HD, Tract Toric or Maven.

If interested PM me what you have. I can send pics of rifle via PM, Text or email. Thanks for looking.

I am one of the prior owner's of this rifle referenced by Shortmag11 above. His representation of the rifle is spot-on. The CDL SF is one of the best 700s made by Remington, in my opinion. This stock makes this an outstanding rifle. The new owner of this rifle will not be disappointed. I only sold this rifle because I was "thinning the herd". John, the guy who sold it to Shortmag11, only sold it, I believe, because he fell in to a good deal on a Barrett Fieldcraft if I'm not mistaken. Good luck Shortmag11.