• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beautiful Remington 700 CDL SF

PRCLITE

Up for sale is a beautiful Remington 700 CDL SF chambered in .270 WIN. I bought this rifle brand new last year and began building in my opinion the perfect all around mid-range hunting rifle. It comes with everything pictured with the exception of the Atlas bipod. It started out as a CDL SF and I added the following:

1. Bobby Hart Accublock fully aluminum bedded laminated stock
2. CDL DM bottom metal with two magazines
3. Calvin Harris Timney set at 2.5 pounds
4. Leupold standard rings and mounts which were installed using a wheeler scope mount kit for perfect alignment
5. Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x56 CDS with side focus and zero stop
6. Leupold Alumina Lens Covers
7. Atlas Accu-Shot Monopod
8. Bradley B-24 Cheek Rest
9. "The Claw" sling

It also comes with 41 Nosler 130gr AccuBond Trophy Grade Ammo and 33 once fired Nosler brass. In addition, i will include 50 130gr Accubond bullets and 50 140r AccuBond bullets for reloading. The rifle was broken in correctly and shoots sub MOA. It comes with the original factory CDS dial and the custom dial with zero stop that goes out to 650 yards. It is very accurate and i hate to let it go but I am funding another build. I know this isn't a forum designed for this type of rifle but I think it deserves a look. I have about $3300 invested in the build and it has only had 39 rounds fired from it. I am asking $2500 or best offer. It is sighted in and ready to go all you have to do is squeeze the trigger.

Attachments

• 270-1.jpg
    270-1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 270-2.jpg
    270-2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 14
  • 270-3.jpg
    270-3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 270-4.jpg
    270-4.jpg